After the Russian army left the Kyiv region, it became possible to think over the development of the current tragedy: the Russian military began the systematic destruction of the civilian population as early as the first days of March. For almost a month dead people who were shot lay on the streets of Bucha, Irpin, Gostomel and other small towns in the Kyiv region, located on the path of the occupier.
Putin wants to destroy the Ukrainians as a nation, like Hitler wanted to destroy the Jews. He does not need Ukrainians even as an enslaved people, because he fears and hates them. Putin’s goal is to turn Ukraine into scorched ashes, like Mariupol and Volnovakha, a nuclear springboard to threaten the West.
Putin is the most notorious war criminal of the 21st century, determined to destroy an entire country and an entire nation in a matter of weeks. Even Hitler did not undertake atrocities on such a scale.
In Bucha, a small town near Kyiv, a spontaneous burial of civilians was discovered: a mass grave in which the Russian military buried over 300 people. Bucha is Ukraine’s “Srebrenica”, a symbol of inhuman cruelty and actual genocide. The Russians want to exterminate the Ukrainians as a nation, and is likely to do the same in any country they invade.
The army of the Russian Federation is a rabble of murdering barbarians, marauders, rapists and invaders. They destroy everything and everyone wherever they go.
The Russian military in the occupied territories have been engaged in systematic robbery and looting, taking the stolen goods to Belarus.
Belarus has organized trading of goods stolen by the Russian military, which are now being sent all over Russia by post.
The Russian military steal even spoons, not disdaining anything. Baseness, pettiness, a complete lack of morality – this is the actual characteristic of the occupier.
In Bucha, Irpen, Gostomel and other small towns near the Kyiv region, Russian invaders killed the male population aged from 16 to 60: they carried out ethnic cleansing of Ukrainians as a people, similar to the Nazis in World War II.
The Russian army is a conglomeration of mindless murderers and rapists, they are inhuman, and are driven by a manic desire to destroy. In the occupied settlements of Ukraine there are cases of massacres of the civilian population, rape of women. Eyewitnesses tell how Russian conscripts, who are 18-20 years old, just for fun shoot at people who stand with their hands up. Putin is only the result and embodiment of the meanness of the Russian people.
Eyewitnesses of the Second World War who have survived to this day say that the Russian military behave much worse than the Nazis: the senseless destruction and murders perpetrated by the Russians defy logic and have no explanation. The Russian army is a collective destruction machine that leaves corpses and destruction behind in its wake.
The goal of the Russian army in Ukraine is to destroy the Ukrainians, the for whom the Russians have a genetic hatred. This war, in a few days, embodied and proved what the entire civilized world doubted: the possibility of such a large-scale and barbaric genocide, which the Russians, obeying a common internal dictate, began to execute in Ukraine. Bucha, Gostomel, Irpen – these cities must forever go down in history as the embodiment and proof of the crimes committed by the Russians .
In Irpin, the invaders destroyed half of the entire residential complex. It used to be beautiful cozy town, which had the misfortune to be in the way of the advancing Russian hordes. Now it is a ruined city, people killed and tortured by Russian barbarians are buried in the parks.
Just a month of the war, started by the occupier, not only destroyed many peaceful Ukrainians, but also wounded the souls and destinies of thousands of people. Even during the Second World War, such mass atrocities did not occur in such a short period of time. Many chilling eyewitness stories so terrible that it is impossible to believe in them. They all took place in the suburbs of Kyiv, a beautiful, modern European city in 2022.
Putin copies Hitler in an effort to carry out the genocide of an entire people, and Russian symbols and propaganda methods are a modern form of Nazi communications. From the very beginning of his rule, Putin has been constantly talking about Ukraine and Ukrainians negatively, with a fixation that he wishes to destroy them.
The corpses lying on the streets of Ukrainian cities with the first blooms of spring are a surrealistic nightmare created by Putin and his army of murderers and rapists. These are war crimes, to which the West cannot turn a blind eye, because tomorrow they may receive the same treatment from Russia. Russia must answer for the crimes it commits and will forever be regarded as a rogue terrorist state in the civilised world.
Stories of People Who Survived the Occupation of Russian Troops:
• “We were riding bicycles when a Russian soldier came out from behind the house. We stopped, raised our hands, said that we had no weapons. But the soldier began to shoot at my father. He fell down. Then the military man started shooting at me, two bullets hit my arm. I fell to the ground. The soldier fired another shot into the hood, but the bullet did not hit my head,” the boy says. For several minutes the child lay on the ground, and when the Russian military man left, the guy ran to the nearest shelter, where he was given first aid, his father was killed, he was 47 years old.
• Ukrainian singer Kamaliya has reported that the invaders shot several of her horses, who lived in a stable in Bucha. In addition, according to her, the invaders mined the Bucha equestrian club.
• One woman, a local resident of Bucha, has said that two Russian soldiers, a Chechen and a Belarusian by nationality, organized a lookout post in her apartment, her husband was constantly tortured and beaten.
• Eyewitnesses who visited Bucha on the first day of its liberation say that the Russians gathered the guys from the local territorial defence, put them face down, tied their hands and shot everyone, shot almost all the guards of the local enterprise, broke into the basements of the locals, in which they hid and abused them. The corpses are still lying on the streets of Bucha, because the employees of the State Emergency Service have not yet reached here, mired in similar work in Irpin, where everywhere is also littered with the corpses of local citizens.
• A pensioner from the city of Makarov has said that the Russian “Grad” destroyed her house, and her husband was killed on the spot. Because of the shelling, it was not possible to get to the cemetery. The man was buried in the yard. “Like a dog,” the woman says. Every time she sees a mound and a grave cross, she cries, shouts “Kolya, get up!”. In a moment, she was left without a loved one and without a roof over her head.
• 33-year-old Nataliya and her 35-year-old husband Andriy lived in the village of Shevchenkovo near Brovary, Kyiv region. On the evening of March 9, drunken Russians broke in, shot the dog, killed her husband, and then raped Nataliya. Their young son was hiding in the outbuilding. The invaders returned several times, repeating the blasphemous acts, until they fell asleep in the house, completely drunk. Then Nataliya took her son and at night ran through the forest to her relatives. She then managed to leave for Western Ukraine.
• Volodymyr, an employee of the Gostomel airport, spent 16 days under occupation until he was able to evacuate. The man spoke in detail about the atrocities of the “Kadyrovites” in this settlement, about how they occupied the houses they liked, turning out the owners from there, causing senseless destruction. Being well-supplied with food, they did not loot, but destroyed all the food stocks of people, broke jars of pickles, destroyed water wells, smashed houses with tanks and armoured vehicles. They seemed to be the embodiment of mindless destructive power.